Thursday, March 1, 2012

Something you should pay attention to...

I see on the front page of the LA times this morning, a story about North Korea taking a first step.
These ignorant fools don't realize that China is the purse holder.
Unlike the government of the United States that cares nothing for the populace and places a strategic target such as nuclear silos in the middle of heavily populated areas, China puts it in a place away from the mainland, such as Korea.

Even without any money I can call the shots for China and the rest of the earth.
These American media people are too big for their britches and need to be put in their places.
I don't need anyone to make me famous, the internet already has.
I don't just want attention, the world gives it to me already.
Hence the impending Chinese invasion.
Military bases are also strategic targets.

All of these people that just don't want to believe because I am such a down to earth person.
I am a humble monk and consider myself to be a servant to everyone, even though I have the clout of an Emperor.  My parents fled Hungary during the revolution of 1956.  My mother is of the Romanov line.  More things that make me a Tsar.  

These jews and the homosexuals they've created with circumcision and psychiatry are animals that need to be caged.  Suicidal to the point of not caring if they take the entire world with them.  In fact some of them are determined to do such a thing.  They must be stopped.

Those that keep saying I'll become sick and die only tell on themselves for using biological weapons in pathetic attempts to murder me.  As with all of those that accuse me of things, they only tell on themselves with their accusations.

No homosexual is sin free enough to decide upon a second Christ.
Nobody has the clout to overrule the Pope.
I am the reason why the Pope is German.
They feared another Hitler.
They can go to Israel and shut up or perish.

No comments:

Post a Comment