Friday, March 23, 2012

This blog IS my job...

Especially since the IP address of the firewall of the Kremlin accesses it, I would suggest the American media not take it lightly. Of course they are so full of themselves and the power they have to make and break people with television that is the only thing they pay attention to.  I have a larger audience with this webpage as many government capitals access it along with the United Nations.  The world listens to me and I cause headlines while the jewish run american media only slings dirt at me in pathetic attempts to save these jews.  They started it by keeping me incommunicado in the first place.

I post to the internet and people attempt to contact me and are entirely interfered with while murder attempts are made upon me for them to continue attempts at putting a fake Christ in place.  It is these soulless demons that have always mocked past lives and reincarnation as being a joke to laugh at that are causing the problem.  If you do not believe in post lives you do not believe in a soul and will never have eternal life.


bogart  (ˈbəʊɡɑːt) 
— vb
slang  ( tr to monopolize or keep (something, esp a marijuanacigarette) to oneself selfishly
[C20: after Humphrey Bogart on account of his alleged greedfor marijuana]

Everything that has ever been sent to me has been "Bogarted" by the people used as intermediaries.  Then they lie and say I traded it all for drugs.  Nobody believes these lies.  The peckerwood organization is a jailhouse gang of ex felons and that is who these morons are relying upon for information about me.  Not to mention how smug they are because of my broken jaw.  Your guns still don't work, neither do your bombs nor does your poison.  My broken jaw is proof that there are people out to harm me.  How crazy they are, telling people I'm dead and then when I tell people that there is a threat to my life they say I'm paranoid.  If people aren't out to murder me, why do I get reported dead?

What makes me the Christ and nobody else is that fact that my soul is the sun that gives this planet life.  These stupid jews want to argue and debate and call me a "freak" because they are insanely jealous because they can't murder me to cover up the fact they've been ripping me off for years.  I know China believes, that is more than enough people for me to be happy with.  These capitalist pigs keep trying to force me to "escape the country".  In essence forcing me to live in exile.  I'm not just a commie spy, I'm THE commie spy that killed capitalism.  Capitalism is the hebrew program of mind control and must be stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment