Friday, November 2, 2012

Big shot pipsqueaks!

These entertainment industry bigshots, even the head of the biggest studio, how many atomic weapons do they have at their disposal?  None, so they are just pipsqueaks compared to me, as I have short range ballistic missiles poised in Canada ready to strike whenever I want.

Hey dummies! What happens when you try to muscle someone with atomic weapons at his disposal?  He uses them and it stinks like Nagasaki.  Your big headed industry big shots keep causing this and I'm tired of saving you from these scumbags!  Who the hell do these pigs think they are trying to convince me otherwise after an angry world has attacked America with atomic weapons?  They have dirt for blackmail, so what, I have nuclear weapons!

Hurricane my foot!!!  It got no name until after it destroyed the coast!  Muscle that Mr. biggest studio head because you ant your stupidity caused it.  If you are so smart Mr. Bergman, why did the country get annihilated?  Everyone wants to sit there and blame me and get all bent out of shape, hey when you muscle someone with nukes, expect him to use them.  I warned you all time and time again, you still think you can do whatever you want to me and it cost you.  Keep listening to these industry dirt bags and it'll cost you eternity!  I don't have to bring anything back you know, Mexico is not that far away and neither is Canada.  I should just go to Canada and paint that on the side of one of the missiles I gave to my concubine as a wedding gift...

No comments:

Post a Comment