Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Still not adult enough..

To be honest.
These stupid greedy first life souls.  Not mature enough to realize just how deadly of a sin greed is.  They think they can still program me.  Once again, this morning I wake up feeling as though my rectum was violated while I was unconscious.  Proving once again what a sodom this place is and why it must be destroyed.  America will lose it's fascination with my rectum and the ability they have to violate it while I'm unconscious.  These sick people will never learn and must be removed from the face of the earth.  Sodom was a hebrew town and I blame hebrews for carrying on the traditions of that town.  They laughed at hitler in Munich and wound up in concentration camps after Berlin.  As someone once said, you can only fool all of the people for a small time but you can fool a small amount of people all of the time.  These Americans will learn that the United States is not the world.  As big headed as they are, it all comes from their atomic weapons.  They caused the world to build a massive arsenal just to keep Americans and their trigger happy military at bay.  Invasion to completely disarm these warmongering pigs is necessary.  They only way to keep America from rearming is to invade!  You can not trust a nation that surrenders and then continues to make war.

I met with a man that runs a mirror in Russia while at the airport, he should have my password from my telepathy.  After he logs in it is a secure site and firewalls that cache can not alter my content and he sees it as I see it.  Check my email and send myself one, see if it goes through...

Csak tartanak mindet tolem.  Senki ne kuldjen semit nekem mert soha nem halok rola!  Incab ki szalok ebe a szar orszagbol

No comments:

Post a Comment