Thursday, November 29, 2012

These capitalist pigs will only listen to invasion..

These stupid fools assume everyone is paid to lie, because that is what they would do.
So, I think we should hire millions of Chinese to invade and convince these idiots otherwise.
Besides, they will only continue to bomb themselves until someone stops them because they are delusional.  If things are not to their fancy, they refuse to accept them.  That's how crazy these idiots are.  I've been spending lots of time at LAX because there's no point in any other means of communication because I have none.  I post to this blog from the apple store and have no electronic devices.  I heard from someone yesterday evening that there have been skirmishes, good.  Let these troops remove these entertainment industry pig blackmailers from power!  These selfish greedy idiots would rather destroy the earth than collapse capitalism!  An evil plot underlies these fools seeding manmade rain.

Only invading troops coming to get me will get me out of here!

People tell me I'm number one in China, yet they give me no identity papers indicating such.  Same can be said about a paycheck.  I still have nothing, no identity papers, no money.  They also tell me that I have my own airplane, how do I get on it and how do I prove it's mine without some sort of paperwork??

STILL INCOMMUNICADO!!!
That's what makes me really want to see all of these handlers die a slow and painful death.  They still think the people attempting to contact me are not the real thing, when they clearly are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment