Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Reasons I have a dojo in China..

Aside from the fact that I'm a communist, I have already taught them much, here is a lesson for this earth:

The world has gotten corrupted by the power of atomic weapons and their power to absolutely destroy. It's interesting how absolute power corrupts in different fashions depending upon the nature of the situations.  For example, the power to absolutely destroy has everyone wanting to bomb each other to kingdom come while my ability to bring good luck absolutely has me wanting bless others instead of myself....   Atomic weapons spare none, prior to the advent of atomic weapons, it was the practice of war to spare women and children.  How the world has been corrupted to spare none.  A lesson for the minuscule united states in what a true superpower is, China is such a superpower, they don't need to use atomic weapons.  China can throw hundreds of millions of bored Chinese at you instead.

As I said years ago in a different blog, they shall perish to their own decadence.  They have swimming pools filled with water and seed manmade rain as if they were dry!  Perchlorate is readily available in pool chemicals.  The molotov cocktail of this revolution is made with perchlorate, vaseline and sugar.  Conventional weapons can spare the innocent while atomics spare none.  Let the world learn this lesson well.  America has no choice, China also built me a dojo because I actually can change the flight path of arrows, bullets, etc...  As you have seen when you tried to bomb MY dojo, I changed the flight paths of your bombs and you only bombed yourselves.  When will you believe that telekinesis on this level is possible and let me teach you how to do it instead of trying to control my ability to do so?

It's funny the egos of these foolish Americans, I go to the airport at LAX and Bush and company threaten to shoot down any plane I'm on.  Who deserves jail?  Those nutjobs do.

For China, since they wish to push me further, for every time they've smeared the Chines for "murdering babies", how about the fact that "big pharma" pharmaceuticals snatches so called "crack babies" for illegal research upon human subjects?  Everytime they've stolen from me, I leaked more and won another Nobel.  They want to shut me up but they don't want to pay me.

Anyhow, All these selfish jealous haters have done is attempt to force homosexuality upon me, so, now all I want to do is leave and destroy the place.  Who can blame me, I only have an interest in the opposite sex and a bunch of stupid queers with crushes are trying to force otherwise.  I say I am a heterosexual, who the bloody hell does anyone think they are in saying otherwise and forcing ABNORMAL BEHAVIOR upon someone.  I pity those that forgot the fate of the town of Sodom for they shall share it.

It would be nice if they at least slandered me honestly, I'm a commie and that is why they do all of thise nonsense to me.  That's how capitalists are programmed, to think commies are scumbags! They have no reasons why, they just think they are.  Ever since McArthy American capitalists have persecuted communists.  That is all they continue to do to me, persecute me for being a commie.  I'd rather go to where commies are.

The broken record (program) of a fist fight.  I've been dodging their cheap shots for years and they still can't figure out why they can cheap shot me or as these bogus martial artists cal it "get the drop on someone".  I actually do have telepathy and straining against it makes you poop your pants because your muscles are not strong enough to counteract it.

For those sicko doctors, the next step in evolution AS GOD'S PROGRAM has it, is flight through telepathy, not wings like birds.  Man is still in eggs, not even in it's infancy.  The only way humans can break free from their shells is to make them transparent.  By being so open minded your brains fall out.

No comments:

Post a Comment