Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It is a true scumbag..

That compartmentalizes miracles and doesn't tell people about them.
That's how these pigs of this country are, they ignore miracles because it didn't happen to a jew.
The only thing these greedy bastards want is for me to die.
I hope nobody tries to send me anything or use any third person to give me something.
If it is not placed directly into my hands I won't ever be told about it.
These rotten apples even steal from the Pope, nothing is sacred to them.
They never bothered to get to know me, they still think that I'm Italian when I'm Hungarian.
They interfered with the Pope making me a saint and a Cardinal, WHY???
That's what brought the Italians and all other Catholics into it.

Still kept from communicating with those that believe.
Still begging for spare change because of a bunch of greedy jerkoffs that will never have atonement, as much as I've tried to give it to them.  Nothing can atone the sins of these rotten people!

All of the living arrangements people have made for me always go to someone else.
The only thing I want from anyone anymore are LEAVING arrangements.

They still lie about me and tell people I'm some horrible sexual deviant, whatever, I shall enjoy watching these lying thieves perish from wherever it is I wind up at, outside of the jewnited states.

No comments:

Post a Comment