Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It's all about control..

These American pieces of shit and their hebrew slave masters just want to use me to control the earth that listens.  They keep everything from me and try to put fakes in place, risking the entire populace of America and they don't care.  As long as these selfish pieces of garbage get what THEY want.   America will perish before you get what you want, Mr. Bush, Mr. Rumsfeld and the rest of the pieces of shit in the government.  It's amazing how these scumbag politicians act like American politics aren't sleazy.  It's become common practice to have dirty laundry made on someone for blackmail and these shit bags think they can judge me?  They play these stupid childish games involving keeping me from getting what I want, because they are all mad that they don't get what they want.  How childish and insane.  You didn't get what you want, so you think you can call the Pope and just about the rest of the earth a pack of liars.  Who do you think you are?  Some big headed asshole that thinks he can use atomic weapons to force a phony second Christ into place.  You people are frigging crazy and need to be put out of your bloody misery.

What can be said about policemen so corrupt they ignore the Pope and laugh when a vatican cardinal gets violated by jailhouse Bubbas out on the street?  That's how corrupt these pieces of feces with badges are.  They think it's funny because I refuse to fist fight someone and they think I'm a commie spy or a hebrew hating nazi.  How they've been programmed to be complete and total morons that ignore miracles because they have guns and badges and can muscle people.  We'll see how funny it is once I have a kogikatana.  I refuse to leave until I get one, I have a few scores to settle with a bunch of asshole cops that kept a bunch of beautiful women away from me.  The Sheriff refuses to house me in his jail because he knows I have diplomatic immunity, the police think they can ignore it.  That causes war, y'know.  These cops think they can win a war with China.  Let them see how wrong they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment