Monday, November 5, 2012

Talk about cold hearted..

I resurrect the damage from "sandy" and all they want to do is murder me and put a phony in place.
That's the gratitude of capitalism for you.
How can you be sure it was me that did it?
Well gee, how many other people have bullets turn into insects that fly away when you shoot at them?
How many other people have survived all that I have?
I gave China back Miao, Russia back Stalin and Germany got Hitler back.
All America wants to do is murder me for being a communist.

Programmed to do so by a bunch of stupid idiots.
Mindless, soulless drones without hearts.
That's what I think of these people here.
All they know how to do is hate someone that they've never bothered to speak to or get to know.
They believe whatever lies they've been told about me as if they were facts.
Rape is not consensual, any homosexual behavior on my part is rape because I am a heterosexual male, PERIOD!!!  These sick doctors rape me with their drugs and isconnect my mind from my body and my soul from my minds.  then they alter film evidence with software like maya and make my eyes look open.

Once again, god destroyed sodom and i pity those that forgot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment