Monday, November 12, 2012

I have often heard...

In this pace filled with uncontrollably vengeful people, that "revenge is a dish best served cold".  For me that means revenge is best served when they least expect it.  These stupid fools do everything they possibly can to goad me into becoming violent, including having queers violate me while I'm asleep outside at night.  Why?  Because they are so afraid of the fact that their guns do not work upon me and nothing they've done has been able to harm me, so they want to put a case of violent behavior  upon me and toss me in jail.  What a bunch of sissies, so afraid of me for not beating them up they want me to be put in jail because they can't hurt me.  It's a stupid vicious circle of juvenile adults that are fully grown yet still behave like juvenile delinquents.  That is how these policemen behave!  Juvenile delinquents with badges!  The nation gets destroyed and resurrected, as do cities and states and all they want to see is me fist fight somebody.  What a stupid bunch of goons!  That's all I can sit here and think anymore.  How many people have I resurrected for these American pieces of feces to ignore?  Too guilty from sin to believe.

I am alone here, I have no friends, only snakes that slither up to me pretending to be nice while they rob me blind.  Still kept incommunicado, still having my words altered and still angry enough to just leave and bomb Los Angeles to smithereens.  As far as I'm concerned, Los Angeles is a city full of jerks that I won't miss.  I'll try and evacuate as many as I can but that's about the extent of any mercy I have left for these greedy pieces of shit that think they can do whatever they want to me because I have no money.

I don't need money to order a nuclear strike from Moscow!
DUMMIES!!!

They always get so mad when I do that from this blog.  These sissy boy americans get so full of bravado when it's them with their "shock and awe" but as soon as they get a little shock and awe back, they whine and complain like a bunch of sissies!  They would do anything to have a spy in place when an order to launch atomics is given and they get mad at me when I give it to them!  I have never been around so many stupid, hard headed idiots in my life!  It's not as if I need anyone to launch nukes but I'd like to entirely deplete the world's arsenal of those horrible devices.

Still penniless and begging, so nuke them every day that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment