Thursday, November 8, 2012

Too many loyal comrades in Los Angeles...

Too just leave and destroy the place.
These idiot jews and the people that brown nose them think they are so smart because they have the ability to erase people's minds and program them.  You can't do that to me and continued efforts only risk the entire populace of America.

I did not leave because why should an entire nation perish because of a few big headed morons that think they can just call the Pope a liar and suffer no retaliations for it.  The lies about where all of the money comes from that people try to bless me with must stop.   The Nobel committee in Stockholm does not launder drug money, neither does the Pope, the governments of Japan, China or Russia.  Keeping me poor is causing the destruction of America.  For those that are in the loop of the truth, this is my final warning.  If I leave without getting my kogikatana, things get destroyed permanently.  What kind of doctor or therapist thinks they can call the Pope a liar?  A crooked one.  Americans have too much faith in their doctors and to enough faith in God.

How many times have I destroyed portions of Los Angeles and brought it back?
A bunch of hollywood slimeballs got upstaged by miracles and can only lie to spare their own egos.
I know for a fact that China is mine whenever I want.  I'm still just trying to save these Christians from the jews and their stupid programming.

People that listen to sodomite sinners about me are listening to people too guilt ridden with sin to believe in miracles and are being lied to.  There is nothing to laugh about when I order the use of atomics.  Yet these lunatics still find it funny.  That's the type of pigs you all are listening to.  They can't be honest about nuclear strikes that THEY CAUSED WITH THEIR LIES AND THIEVERY AND BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME!!!  Continue to call the Pope a liar and I guarantee retaliations from the Russian Orthodox Church!

I'm not the one making you look bad, you do a fine job of that yourselves with all of the lies you tell.  Every lie told about me digs a grave for the city of Los Angeles.  So does every person keeping things from me.  You've kept things from me and what have you to show for it?  An angry earth that just wants to bomb America to smithereens.  I'm sorry I keep saving you from it.  You should be thanking God for tobacco because if it wasn't for cigarettes, I'd have been on that plane to Moscow and a safe distance away from the mushroom cloud that Los Angeles would have been.  I know that the only thing left for these lunatics is to continue to try and murder me and ignore the divine intervention that keeps me alive.  I just can't see everyone dying because of a bunch of hollywood dirtbags that think they have more clout than me.

How many producers does it take to cause the annihilation of the united states?

Hebrews laughed at Hitler in Munich and it led to concentration camps, I wouldn't be laughing if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment