Saturday, November 24, 2012

I've humiliated them so badly...

All they can do is continue to dig themselves deeper into a pit of lies.
These people are a bunch of lying pieces of crap and the truth keeps coming out and THAT makes them look bad although they blame me and say I'm out to make them look bad.  They still keep everything from me because they still think they can discredit me or program me.  These stupid pieces of crap are more interested in beating the dead horse of capitalism instead of eternal life.  I can only blame these idiots handling me and the even bigger morons forcing them upon me.  I should never have been handled.  As far as I'm concerned these music industry dirtbags should be garroted with their guitar strings for thinking they can muscle the second Christ.   I've met with world leaders telling me that the world outside of this pissant of a country believes to the point of launching nukes...  They lie about it and pretend otherwise like the lunatics they all are.  I'm not the one lying, America got bombed and they lied about it and said it was a hurricane.  I ressurrect it and all  they continue to do is smear me because they lied in the first place to rob me blind.  I figure there's no reason the entire populace of America should miss out on eternal life because of a few lying dirtbags that see themselves as righteous.

How many Nobels is that now?
I've never been told anything, all they wish to do is pass of more fakes and handle me while they milk my talent dry.  America hates me while the Soviet and China argue about who loves me more.  Don't expect me to stick around to be hated for much longer.  I've humored these greedy pigs for long enough.  All they see is my talent to milk and ignore miracles.  What a bunch of demons!  Hopefully an invasion can eradicate this place of these demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment