Sunday, November 11, 2012

Blame those that attempt to keep me out of the loop on everything...

For the retaliations, for they are the ones causing them.
I still have been told nothing while they try to murder me and then try to erase my mind when they fail, just for them to put another phony in place and risk the populace of this nation once again for their own selfish desires.
That is what is going on with me here.
These people have me so angry I can barely think straight and only wish to leave.
You won't change the minds of an earth that keeps annihilating you!
ALL AMERICA CAN DO IS BOMB THEMSELVES.

What good is your "speak softly and carry a big stick" policy when the world takes your stick away?  When that happens all you can do is shut up because nobody listens to those that can only speak softly.

This sunday sermon:
What did you do to earn the life that God gave you?
Nothing, it came from God's grace.
Nobody should have to earn the things that keep them alive.
They are allowed at least that much by God's grace!
Food, clothing and shelter by God's grace!
Everyone deserves that just for being alive!

Le vie sans limit, c'est le melleur!
L'argent c'est le limit dans le vie!

I need concubines to help me with pronunciation, it's been lifetimes since I've spoken some of these languages.  Marijuana helps one bring forth past life knowledge. That is the biggest secret of the hashhashin!

Still kept as a beggar on the streets by these jews that still think they can discredit me.
Let them beg for their nation back.

Still kept out of the loop on everything by a bunch of greedy pigs that still enforce the patriot act.  Just because a law exists does not mean one should always enforce it.  Especially when the enforcement of it causes atomic retaliations!  Dummies!  They keep my diplomatic passports from foreign nations from me and treat me as if I'm not a foreign national!  I may not have those papers but I still have the clout!  That's why they are diplomatic in nature, I am the love of several different countries!  Just because americans are all con artists, does not mean that I am.   Magyar vagyok!
They still refuse to believe it's all one person because they are too guilty from sin to believe.  That's the stumbling block of these people, they fear judgement for sin so much they refuse to believe.  Jesus crucified himself so that you would not crucify yourselves for your sins right now.  Fear of judgement should have been erased with the crucifixion of Jesus Christ for that was the purpose of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment