Monday, November 19, 2012

Nobody tells me anything, for YEARS!

These American pigs make no mistakes, it's all been done on purpose because they claim I'm a commie spy.  They couldn't murder me, they ignore the miracles that keep me alive and have sodomites rape me while I'm unconscious.  Sorry, my rectum has been violated too many times to hear a thing these pieces of shite have to say.  You had your chance at eternal life, you chose to brown nose a bunch of jews that aren't Christian instead.  Sucks to be you, I'll enjoy eternity without a bunch of hate filled assholes.

I can see the pieces of feces of this town will never believe, that's fine.  I don't want you to.  I'll just muster up what dignity I have left after having been raped by a train of faggots and leave.  Since you all love your homos so much, you can all perish with them.  As I keep saying, God destroyed Sodom for this behavior, it's a pity you all forgot.

That's how I've been handled, lied about by a bunch of jealous pieces of crap and raped because of said lies.  So be it.  I have billions of loyal subjects and comrades outside of this nation of hard headed money grubbing demons.

How stupid these people are, China built be a school to teach at and I rewarded them by turning things to Gold.  Nations that have listened to me and believe have had portions to turn gold.  While America doesn't listen and only tries to control me for the selfish pigs that think they are smarter than me and things have gotten destroyed.  They think they can apologize and still ignore me when they should shut up and listen.  Listening to me has nations turning to gold, America ignores me and it gets destroyed.  Too stupid to listen to me.  Fine, I have a dojo in China awaiting me.

We'll see how smarter than me these morons are, once I leave.  If you are so smart, stop the world from bombing you back to using a horse because you lied to them and stole so much.  Dummies!

No comments:

Post a Comment