Monday, December 10, 2012

All they do is try to sell sex and violence...

That's the only thing these hollywood pigs know how to do.  These no talent producers and the dirty laundry they manufacture when there is none.  I've warned you all time and time again, air manufactured dirty laundry and it causes those that see it to perish.  The destruction of cities and states, you always ignore because I always save them and resurrect them.  Those that wish to take credit for MY wa and MY kiai had better know how to use a kogikatana because that is what those skills are for.

They keep trying to smear me out of spite because they can not murder me.  So smug because they just assume that their own evil behavior somehow discredits my non evil behavior.  What have I done besides tell it like it is in this blog and elsewhere on the net?  HA HA HA HA YOU STILL CAN'T MURDER ME!!!  And no amount of dirty laundry you've made will ever change that.   See in your small mind that's limited to only 100 years of life or so, you can never comprehend what life is like when you live on an eternal time scale, that is what life with no limits is about.  Tommy Lee has you all limiting yourselves to the moment because you all see life as short.  When you have eternal life, life has no limits!  LIVE LIFE WITH NO LIMITS!!

The way the people here behave, it's as if  they are all begging for God to destroy this place as it did Sodom and Gomorrah!

___,,,___(0.o)___,,,___
Not to blow my own horn, but I did kill somebody AND BEAT UP THE DUDE HE WAS WITH PROVING IT WAS NOT A "LUCKY SHOT".  It just so happened that the dude that died was a hell's angel and these backward poser Christian Americans have idolized those goons because they see them as tough.  That's the only thing American men seem to want to be is tough and not smart.  How tough is someone that kicks a person while asleep on a sidewalk and then sticks their penis in his mouth?  Sounds like the behavior pattern of a bull queer with a crush wanting a blow job.  Anyhow, I've been dealing with the vengeance of those that have idolized hell's angels and TAHT is why my jaw is broken and has been for three years.  Who is the ass anyhow?  I'm the one that took a vow not to harm others after I killed someone.....  At least not until I have a kogikatana, any one will do as long is the blade is made in a fashion akin to those from damascus because it is the teachings of the hashashin that have allowed me to channel knowledge from past lives into my fighting abilities.  Along with the scar on my right arm that I consider to be the mark of a Dragon that brought forth the teaching burned into my soul the day I carried that cauldron searing my arms...

STILL TOLD NOTHNG!! STILL HAVE NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES!! THEY FEAR WHAT I KNOW TOO MUCH!



No comments:

Post a Comment