Sunday, December 23, 2012

Further illustration of why UN intervention is necessary...

Guns disappear out of people's hands, bullets turn into insects when shot at me and all these fools want to see is a fist fight.  Not to mention the resurrections of many people they all want to ignore.  It's clear these people are not in their right minds and must be saved from such horrible programing.  These lunatics think they have more expertise in Chinese Kung Fu than those in China that built me a dojo.  Clearly delusions of grandeur.  What can be said about a bunch of cowards that attack me while I'm asleep at night and act as if that makes them tough.   They all run their mouths about a fist fight, I demand they meet me in a dojo yet all they do is run their mouths.  I have said nothing about the martial arts ability of others, only proclaimed my own expertise in the death touch that requires I fight to the death.  Those that question my abilities in the martial arts and say anytime anywhere, never set a place nor time.  You run your mouth, you set the place and time.  Let me know when you are not too chicken to fight to the death with katana because I lack the ability to pull punches after a lifetime of being under the gun.  You know, my parents had to flee a country during a revolution, you don't think people have been trying to murder me for my entire lifetime?  You are crazy.

The callousness towards human life must be ended and Americans must be taught how to have respect for all life.

People are being resurrected and these stupid hebrew pigs only want me to demonstrate the death touch, I think they can just bloody piss off.

No comments:

Post a Comment