Monday, December 24, 2012

I have them cornered...

Either they are calling the Chinese that built me a dojo, a pack of liars or they think they know more about Chinese Kung Fu than the Chinese.  I've had these foolish children mated for years and I'm tired of listening to them try to petty bicker their way out of it.  They think they can crush me with their materialism by keeping everything people try to bless me with away from me.  You steal the blessings but that does not negate the fact that people have been trying to bless ME!

What can be said about people that are so brain damaged they steal everything and then ask where the money is?

They've been waging war upon me and I have been letting it all slide, now it's time for me to wage some war back at these greedy hebrew pigs.  I never said a thing that was anti-sematic until these jews ripped off the Vatican.  They started it, now I'm going to end it.  It's pathetic that a bunch of egotistical false idol celebs think they can get away with brown nosing the jews that made them famous by stealing everything from me because some big shot jew idiot told them I was a jew hating nazi and that makes it ok.  Or those other bloated idiots that think I deserve nothing until they see me fight somebody.  OR those idiots that try to claim I'm some kind of pervert just to get away with their thievery.  Or those morons still fighting a cold war that ended over 20 years ago and claim I'm a commie spy.  These are the excuses they use to keep things from me.  Hardly justifiable but that's what goes on here.  Oh yeah the other group ripping me off, they are more worried about me "holding out" than me getting anything.  As if I can't get anything from anybody without them getting some of it.

I hate this place and the people in it, they've made me not care about them anymore because all they see is money.  There is more to a person than the amount of money in their wallet.

No comments:

Post a Comment