Saturday, December 22, 2012

The lies will stop...

Even if I have to go around cutting tongues out of heads myself.
When the world is so entirely not fooled by your lies, they bomb your bloody country, it's time to stop lying.

These idiots still try to keep everything from me, even though people come from around the world to see me because of this blog.  They all get the runaround trying to find me, so, I panhandle in efforts to meet them.  Lazy?  How can you claim such a thing when you are still trying to prove it's more than one person writing all of these words?  If I'm so lazy why does it look like I do the work of an entire staff of writers???

Still, incommunicado because of a bunch of shitbags from the music industry.  If those contracts are so good, why do they interfere with anyone else attempting to financially reward me?  I will never do business with people that interfere with my communications in order to get more profit for themselves.  Too selfish and greedy to do business with.

All I can do is wait for troops to arrive, perhaps a set of "UN" armbands for my uniform...

No comments:

Post a Comment