Sunday, December 9, 2012

YOU lied, YOU made YOURSELF look bad..

That's what I'm so fed up with, all of these people lie through their teeth about me, just so they can steal the things people try to bless me with and then they accuse me out of their own paranoia for having stolen. Those that accuse me of anything only tell on themselves and their own rotten behavior.

To the death is to the death, what does adding a sword matter?  All it does is make death quicker.  Fight to the death like a man, use a sword, or are your muscles too big and your brain too small to do so?

You think that I'm lying?
Have you ever sat down and had a conversation with me?  Do you know me at all?  I know you don't because nobody in this town of superficial morons has ever bothered to get to know me.  The only thing these idiots know is their own egos and how I look.  How would anyone look after years of being on the streets and thousands of murder attempts that failed?  You think I'm lying because all you know is the smoke people have blown up your butt and you've never bothered to get to know me.  Not to mention you've been kept so far out of the loop you've no Idea about those that actually do believe.  Not to mention who are you?  There are over six billion people on this earth what makes you think your stupid opinion is more or less important that any of them?  Opinions do not change facts, they only stink up the place and delude people into disbelief of facts.

Hey you stupid morons, you will never convince me nobody is listening when I meet with the people bombing your country at the airport, it's sad that you still try.  Proving what a bunch of suicidal nutjobs I'm being handled by.  It's funny how their chief handler, I'll call him "sarge" to spare him embarrassment, is an ex con from leavenworth that is just another bull queer with a crush.

Still incommunicado, do not send me anything by third party, put it into my hands or I will never know about it because these American jerks don't want me to be myself.  They fear vengeance too much to celebrate eternity.  They will only continue to make every excuse they can think of to ignore my eternity, whatever man.  First chance I get I'm going to my dojo, and these liars can have whatever they want, I could care less.

I'm sure those that have come from around the world to see me and have only gotten lied to and a runaround are just as fed up as I am and would rather see me leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment