Sunday, December 2, 2012

The world will never again believe in another hebrew phony...

Israel thinks they can just manipulate the arab world with a phony pharoe.
Unfortunately for these jews, the pharoe also happens to be Tsar to Russia, Grand Master to China, Buddha to Japan and Veeshnu to India.  Despite all of the lies in futile attempts to discredit the fact that bullets turn into insects when shot at me, a miracle that is more than enough for China, along with the fact that I have resurrected and diverted atomic weapons.  These crazy Hebrews and their attempts at murdering me for their phony to take place, they try their biological weapons whenever it looks as if I may actually leave, attempting to typhoid mary the earth, using me, with A Hebrew made flu designed to murder.

True freedom is financial independence because money is the whip that makes slaves.  As capitalism has enslaved America to the point that everyone here is so miserable they beg to be destroyed as Sodom was.  They take this abundant decadence for granted, I'm quite certain that China shall not.  In fact, I think a Chinese invasion is necessary to save the world's economy.  China must invade and teach these capitalists how to make things for themselves by building factories and manufacturing things here, in america.  China needs the factory space in mainland china for housing and must unload millions anyhow due to overpopulation of the Chinese mainland.  Capitalism must be brought to an end.  These stupid fools still think they can teach me how a life without money is not possible by keeping it all from me.  Only greedy, selfish people think that.  The hypocrisy of capitalism and how they point the finger at others and tell on themselves.  The number of times I've listened to such rhetoric as how fascist China is while America is far more fascist.  Chinese fascism revolves around forced sharing because with that many people and only so much to go around, such a thing is necessary.  While American fascism is totally the opposite and revolves around selfishness.  As in, they don't want to share the outdoor park with tobacco smokers, so it is made illegal to smoke in parks.  One long look at the municipal codes that exist here and one can clearly see which lifestyle is more fascist, and it is capitalism.

What have I done that is criminal?
All I ever did was tell these jews to piss off for ripping me off and I get labeled a criminal for it.
Shame on me for being so forgiving.
Watching them spend their lives tortured with disabilities caused by conventional weapons is far more gratifying that watching them get vaporized with atomics.

No comments:

Post a Comment