Monday, December 17, 2012

Dr. Rumsfeld and his damage control...

For the fiasco in Iraq, you know, you would have lost even without the allies of peace of my creation.,  Even though you think you can convince me I did not create it and you did not lose.  You lost the moment you drilled for oil in the gulf of mexico.  How backwards and sick minded these damage control minded people are, hundreds of thousands if not millions die in atomic blasts and world war three and it doesn't make the media, 20 schoolchildren die in a shooting and it's in the media everywhere!  Why did I even bother to resurrect anyone?  How many Americans have been resurrected?  Yet still, all these stupid pigs can think to do is murder somebody.  DISGUSTING!!  Rumsfeld is Bush's henchman for muscling his son George W. and others but Bush forgot something, jews are sharp, but jews and jew spies from the Mossad are more loyal to Israel and the national interests of the Americna populace will always take second place.

I keep hearing them question how I can be so confident, as if the opinions of these evil people matter to me.  They have no joy in their lives other than the sinking of other people's ships.  That's the only way these selfish idiots can make themselves appear superior to others.  They sling dirt on other bulbs in pathetic attempts to make themselves appear brighter.  Not to mention the only miracle they are interested in is one involving money.  I ressurect people like Chairman Miao and these idiots only want to see money.  Why don't they ask me to resurrect someone like Abe Lincoln or Ben Franklin?  Nope, all they want is money.  That's how the program of capitalism has entirely warped thier minds into stupidity and damaged their thought patterns,  Most sane minded people would give anything for eternal life, these morons don't want that, they want money instead.  As can clearly be seen by how much they've stolen from me in attempts to shake my confidence.

Out in the cold alone, how these idiots think they can shake me because of a collection of thoughts I wrote.  It doesn't mean what they think it does.  Nothing is more lonely than being dead and having no vessel here on earth for one's soul to interact with others. 

I keep waiting for that idiot Rumsfeld to realize that throwing dirt at me doesn't make America look any better, it just makes them look worse and worse because bullets don't harm me, nothing harms me.  I am still alive and nothing can take the joy of life that I have from me.  The yoke of death that weighs down everyone is not upon me and that is the greatest joy there is.  I live my life without the fear of death, I am just so happy to be alive, nothing can take that kind of joy from me.  It's a pity these money grubbing greedy pigs can't understand that.  As I've said before, When the streets are paved with gold, how important is money???

No comments:

Post a Comment