Tuesday, December 18, 2012

To those that are told to laugh..

You are listening to people that spike a person's drink with benzodiazepines, then do whatever they want to him and find it funny.  So you think rape is funny.  They think that behavior somehow discredits me.  What have I done other than be a victim of their evil deeds?  Why can they do this to me?  To prove that you are a rapist, not worth paying attention to.

You are still the sinners, not righteous enough to judge anything and you look rather childish and entirely evil, especially at finding humor in such behavior.  Clearly out of your senses.  Sane minded people do not find such behavior humorous at all.  These sick people here do.  This is why the west must be easternized.  The west, especially America has become entirely calloused and heartless.

As I've said before, these people have no hearts only wallets and no souls only money.

The truth of the matter is that I cut every single producer out of the action with the internet and they are mad about losing a piece of my very valuable pie.  I've entirely upstaged them entirely on my own and they can't handle it.  They have been driven insane out of jealousy.  Especially with the hebrew programming exploiting jealous behavior to program lashing out by triggers.  They are needled to jealousy and that is where the danger lies.  They have lost control of these jealous monsters they've created entirely.  I made myself a star over the internet and Hollywood can't take it.


No comments:

Post a Comment