Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The absolute power....

The absolute power of the gun over life and death has corrupted American society entirely.  These greedy capitalist pigs think they can lie all they want and force people to believe it with their guns.  Your guns do not work upon me OR my loyal comrades and subjects.  I taught China how to change the flight paths of your arrows, what are you going to do when hundreds of millions of angry Chinese decide to help me teach you not to make plans for people other than yourself.

That's what's causing all of the bad karma here, causing a traffic jam known as purgatory.  A bunch of good souls trapped by the bad karma of others and their failed plans.  To have the audacity to make plans for someone without even consulting them is the most selfish act I have ever heard of.  Not to mention this entire posthumous Nobel Prize bullshit from George Bush.  Sorry your son is one of those "juiced in" idiots, the kind of idiot it takes a favor to get a job....  That does not give you a license to steal from me...

Buckyball, carbon-60, belongs to me.  To prove I know chemistry  I've taught China how to make fireworks with perchlorate.   Just to teach you people not to lie about the second Christ.  Your disbelief is no excuse for your behavior.  Your uncontrolled jealous lashing out is a direct result of hebrew programming and the use of Mengele's research upon the populace of this nation.   Something I think I have well proven.  Despite the vengeance of these hebrews and their army of queers, I am still alive.  Let Palestine live as long as I shall.  Israel had no right to target a nation claiming it's from their sacred texts to do so.  Let them now reap what they have sewn Matthew 10:6,  Seek out the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

So, if you bloody people don't mind, I'd like to accept all of the cash rewards for my Nobel quality writings.  You can stop lying to law enforcers telling them it's dope money being laundered and pissing the world off.  You have no proof of such activity.  All of those monies came from those sources and your lies have caused war and invasion.

END THE DAMAGE CONTROL FOR THE FIASCO IN IRAQ!!!!
YOU LOST!!! GET THE BLOODY HELL OVER IT ALREADY!!!
THE DAMAGE HAS BEEN DONE UNITED STATES CAN NO LONGER EXIST AS A VIABLE NATION!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment