Thursday, December 6, 2012

You can't trust a capitalist...

They will do anything for money, even sell their own mothers.
Ever since the "allies of peace" these pieces of garbage have been trying to murder me and continuously ignore miracles.  I know words are wasted upon these lunatics, they don't believe what they see with their own eyes, they are not going to listen to anyone.

Especially a bunch of dirtbag producers that could never do anything to compare to my miracles and have to pay crooked doctors and police to lie.
Americans are so gullible they believe whatever is on television, even if it's a blatant lie, as if tv producers weren't the scum of the earth that they all are.  Same can be said about AMericans and their doctors, they just assume that because a person has a PhD and goes by doctor that they aren't a scumbag.  There is no guarantee a doctor that's only in medicine for the money and self glorification can be trusted, yet these fools trust them anyways.

I'm tired of the lies, I have been given nothing yet people are being told that I have.
If I had anything I would most definitely not be begging and I would much rather sleep indoors.
It's all just a bunch of bogus lies because these people just wish for my death.
They rob me blind and act like that makes me the criminal.
That's the truth about these liars, they say I should be in jail because they stole from me and were not able to murder me to get away with it and now they are afraid.

There are no Christians here, just a bunch of posers pretending to be Christian, love one another? No they only love money.

Too stupid to realize a bunch of shitbag politicians and producers are no judges of anything.  Who gives a crap about these people, I certainly don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment