Tuesday, December 4, 2012

As many times..

As I've been reported dead to people, including my own family.  It's obvious that I'm not making things up for attention when I claim that all anyone does is try to murder me.  It's a pity that the state department of this government can't seem to be honest with the people in Los Angeles and Santa Monica "handling" me.   China, Japan and southeast Asia love me for I Chi Do.  A new way of life that teaches one how to live forever and change the flight paths of projectiles.  Americans are such programmed idiots all they understand or listen to is what their doctors say.  I've already given a perfectly sound scientific explanation for how I have survived all that I have and these fools refuse to listen because I have no money.  That's how retarded these money grubbing capitalists are.  They igore miracles because the person has no money.  As I have explained before the science behind my eternal life is quite simple, the human body sheds and regrows dead cells in a normal cycle, one can acheive homeostasis in said cycles of shedding and regrowth and nothing can break it, NOT EVEN ATOMIC BOMBS!!!

Still incommunicado while these idiots still try to pass of fakes and risk the entire populace of the Unitd States just for their childish spy games and frail egos.  

These morons honestly think that the Nobel prizes are fakes and that it's just for the attention or some other such nonsense.  All just a bunch of lame excuses to steal from a lying, thieving government.

Now that I'm sure the biological weapon they gave me is not airborne I plan to leave and these stupid fools will only try to stop me again because they are selfish idiots that think their greed makes them smarter or more wise.  There is nothing wise about being greedy, all it does is anger others into wishing you harm!

It's a pity that these stupid fools don't want royalty, Jesus the Lord of Lords, King of Kings IS royalty.  America will miss out on eternal life because they don't want Jesus to be a commie.  How sad stupid and childish!  Unable to accept that capitalism is a horrible way of life where it's near impossible to make an honest living because of all of the criminals.  I am loved around the world while they only hate me here, I have no friends in America and trust nobody here.

No comments:

Post a Comment