Wednesday, December 26, 2012

They still fear my sword more than atomic weapons..

Keeping my kogikatana from me is in fact calling the people in China that built me a dojo, all a pack of liars.  You want to poke a stick at the sleeping bear of China in this fashion, you do so at your own peril.  I do believe there is an island being built off the coast here and you  might want to start telling people.  You're too afraid of not being liked anymore, though.  People don't like to be the messenger of bad news because the messenger of such gets shot frequently.

I'm quite certain that the rest of the American populace doesn't want to perish because a bunch of hollywood dirtbags want to muscle me into following their plans for MY talent by keeping Nobel prizes from me and stealing everything people with diplomatic status have tried to bless me with.  They've ignored the diplomatic status of everyone while keeping me incommunicado and altering the words I say, aren't they smart enough to know that this can cause war?  Now they fear for their lives and would rather see everyone perish instead of suffering their wrath, these hollywood shitbags like Spielberg the big headed jew.  You can't discredit my royalty, the divine intervention shall crush you.  Eventually, me and my sword will hunt you down and slay you when you least expect it, fear that because you can never stop me and all of your attempts at murdering me have only angered me to the point of wishing the same upon you.

Everyone responsible for keeping my kogikatana from me are responsible for all of the retaliations, as much as they'd like to blame me, it's their fault for calling the Chinese a bunch of liars.

No comments:

Post a Comment