Saturday, December 29, 2012

They still spray radioactive beryllium in the sky..

Just to make it rain.  They've gotten bombed and have had riots, they still spray that crap.  If anyone should be terminated with extreme prejudice, it should be the pilots doing the spraying.  I mean they are risking the health of the entire populace, just to make manmade rain.  What do doctors care?  All doctors see is more chance of people to get cancer and more chances to make money.  It just shows how suicidal these people are.  They want to murder everyone instead of enjoy eternal life.  Why should I not just leave and waste Los Angeles?  I keep asking myself this because the only thing I see is a bunch of people that only want to die and not live forever.

You can't "tweep" me and I highly suggest you stop trying, but I know that you wont.  I hate this place.    Capitalism has turned everyone into whores that do anything for money with jews as their pimps.

No comments:

Post a Comment