Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I think the rank of Field Marshall would be most appropriate..

Now, all I need is a kogikatana to lead them all with.
America so angered the earth, they now face the largest invasion force that has ever been gathered in the recorded history of mankind.  Actually, blame "MKUltra" and the failed use of it upon the populace of the United States.  They thought they could program an entire nation and bit off more than they can possibly chew.  The world is now going to intervene with peacekeeping forces from the United Nations in the form of Chinese Papal conscripts to the Vatican.


The real Tsar makes Rambo look like a sissy that needs guns.
I'm their worst nightmare,  most accurately compared to the fictional "Highlander" films and television shows of America....
More like the fictional character "Methos".

Anyhow, the angrier I become, the more silent I am.
All of the outbursts I've ever had in public were caused by adulterated food and beverages,
I'm so furious, I make for poor company...





No comments:

Post a Comment