Friday, December 28, 2012

When I am on the field of battle..

Guns disappear.  These stupid idiots want to just write that off as luck or a magic trick and belittle miracles because they could never compare.  That's how these hollywood scumbags operate.  Whenever they get upstaged, they do whatever they can to belittle the person upstaging them.  I can still change the flight paths of bullets, disintegrate firearms, resurrect damage caused by atomics and destroy cities with my telepathy.  No matter how much these stupid pigs lie, they can not change those facts.  No matter how much they steal, they can steal that from me.  All they can do is prove they are insane out of jealousy.


Let's see how tough these Americans are without their guns, I'm sure their hand to hand combat training is quite lacking.  These spoiled children need to be spanked.  I implore China to come and spank them like the spoiled brats they all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment