Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Just to see what he does...

It is that sort of experimentation upon people that caused problems at the Tuskeegee Institute.  That's all that these selfish greedy thieves do to me here.  As if their thievery makes them somehow superior in intellect for them to experiment with my emotions in such a fashion.  Let's rob him blind and then needle him in every way possible for him to become violent, so that we can lie and say it's drugs when miracles happen.  That's the lunatics I'm surrounded by and would rather get away from.   That's how they do their research for programming, needle people emotionally and see how they respond.  How many people respond well to being treated like crap?  That's how stupid these doctors are, they treat me like crap and act as if it's not normal to become angry at having been treated in such a fashion.  No more resurrections for you pieces of shit to give the credit for to someone else.  What are you going to do now?

The jealousy portion of Mengele's research and using triggers to program how those being programmed lash out.  For example, subject being programmed has no food, a person walks by eating something thus triggering a jealous reaction.  They have most of these people so afraid of getting sick,, they are sitting on eggshells waiting for their doctor to crack one and make them jump or for someone to trigger a lashing out from jealousy.  I have been the victim of a bunch of jealous idiots that usually have to be "greased in" to places through personal favors by people they know.  Too idiotic to function normally within society, people always have to overlook their shortcomings and accommodate their stupidity.  That's how and why I am still on the street and have been told nothing.  It all started with that "juiced in" idiot David Levine at the St. Joseph's center thinking he can just bogart everything sent to ME because he knows people and can cause trouble for the people running the St. Joseph's center in Venice.  Ever since then it's been one idiot after another using my work and "just words" to make themselves look less idiotic.  How many idiot nephews are there in this bloody town?? Seems like every one of them has ripped me off in some fashion or another!!

They treat me like crap and expect me to break down because they refuse to believe.  Meanwhile I meet with generals of foreign armies that call me Jesus...  That island of derelict ships won't be covered up for much longer, once the raiding parties start with television studios and radio stations.  The reason for Papal conscripts?  Matthew 10:6, since I am BOTH Cardinal to the Vatican and Grand Master to China, you can expect millions upon millions of Chinese Papal conscripts for even attempting to muscle me any further.  You think you can just erase my memory of the fact that I can write my name on the surface of the sun with solar flares and continue to do whatever you want to me, you thought wrong.  How jealous can that be?  I write my name upon the surface of the sun with solar flares, these hebrew pigs and their doctors try to erase my memory of it AND my telepathic capability of doing so.... That equates to insane jealousy, especially when they try to belittle my writings to just being a script for a movie, I'm sure that island of derelicts off your coast and those that inhabit it are proof enough this is not just a script.   Just to see what they do, I'm not going to tell you....

STILL TOLD NOTHING WHILE THEY TRY TO FORCE THEIR PLANS UPON ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment