Friday, December 21, 2012

Doing my job as field marshall...

Firstly, as for how I look, field marshall means, in the field and the only military I will ever wear is a field uniform.  I do not wish to advertise the fact I am a soldier when not soldiering.  I actually was in the United States Army for s short while.  Why don't they talk about my score on the Vocational Aptitude Barrage test I tool.  I do believe I scored waaaaaay off the charts...

Anyhow,
  As the thieving capitalists always wish to do, they take credit for the works of others.  For example, Who built the Union Pacific railroad?  Chinese workers.   Who built the PAnama Canal?  Chinese workers.  China has been building things for the United States for a very long time.  They my as well just come here and rebuild the whole place and stay here.

To avert panic (riots) peacekeeping forces will be necessary to end the use of MKUltra upon the populace of the United States.  

Stealing my paychecks with the excuse of "just for the attention" is ridiculous.  What does wether or not people ought to pay attention to someone have to do with those that do paying him?

The truth for Israel, your army mind control drones self-propagated to a size beyond your control....

No comments:

Post a Comment