Monday, December 3, 2012

This is how America treats the second Christ..

They steal all of his blessings, keep him out of the loop on a world that believes and tell people to spit on him.
You will never have eternal life and I shall laugh all the way to China.
It's a pity that a supposedly Christian nation behaves in such a childish fashion, it only shows how bogus their Christianity is and how they are all nothing but a bunch of lying judases that sold Jesus out to a bunch of lousy jews and atheists.

You think Jesus was a myth?
It does not matter, the bible is still the largest read book on the face of this earth, your pathetic opinion is tiny by comparison to those that believe.  Myth or not, the stories about the life of Jesus Christ in the Christian bible still have had a very large and profound effect upon the way people live on this planet.

Why don't I fight somebody?
When they grow balls enough to meet me in a dojo like and adult.
Scared of jail?
Why should I go to jail because some jealous hateful piece of garbage doesn't think I can fight and thinks they can just cheap shot me to prove otherwise?
Not man enough for a dojo, not man enough to fight me.

These lame excuses these people make, just to steal everything from me.
All they have done is anger the earth into an invasion.
I think those that have lied about me and stolen from me ought to be crucified and left for dead on the beaches here in Santa Monica.

Your doctors will never have that breakthrough they claim is just on the horizon.  They are merely jealous that I have eternal life and it did not come from their research and their medicines, therefore they refuse to accept it.  They have delusions of grandeur and all of these stupid doctor worshipping americans seem only capable of doing just what their doctors say.  Hey dummy, are you capable of doing things your doctors don't say?

I hate everyone in this town for trying to force me to be gay.

No comments:

Post a Comment