Thursday, December 27, 2012

They still think that China would lie about resurrection..

I gave China back Miao Tse Sung, and these idiots trying to pull one over on people by posing as me are plumb crazy and are causing a war.  Hundreds of people have been resurrected, aside from the annihilation of world war three that I saved you from.   All that you do to me is treat me like I'm some kind of test subject for your doctors to experiment on as if this place were Tuskeegee but times a million.  My telepathy is not a toy for you to tinker with, doctor.  I'm the one that outdid Dr. Menegele, not you, I am smarter than you and your programs.

I refuse to be arrogant, why should I be to wield the power that I can.  I can destroy portions of the earth as if it were my ant farm and the people the ants.  Of course this has made these power hungry money grubbing capitalists insane with envy.  No matter how much money they have they can still not have that kind of power.  Besides, as selfish as they are, they would never resurrect anything, they'd just leave it all destroyed, just for spite.  They lie and compartmentalize about this, but I'm sure that portions of Los Angeles have been destroyed and brought back, why is THAT not on television.  Oh, that's right, they are more worried about manufacturing dirt to make me look bad with than miracles of that magnitude.  Why don't they film what happens to bullets when shot at me?  Oh yeah, same reason, they're too busy smearing me to control the damage for the fact the America was on the wrong side of world war three and lost to Jesus.  That's their stumbling block, they don't want to be on the wrong side against Jesus, so they are willing to do anything to discredit me....

Why don't I get what I want, well, gee, people try to give it to me and you interfere.  I got what I wanted, you only intercepted it before I ever found out about it.  That's the childishness of their behavior now, keep all of my gifts away so that I'll feel sad and dejected or whatever.  For one thing, the only gifts you should give are golden calves because that's how much you've perverted the crucifixion of Jesus Christ with your holiday that only celebrates materialism.  Secondly, people still attempted to give e gifts, your interception of them only makes everyone angry.  Let you suffer their wrath then, I'm saving mine for those that violate me while I was sleeping.  Cowards such as those, only deserve a painful death.

Christmas is about the life of JEsus Christ and the crucifixion he was resurrected after.  Christmas is about the forgiving of sins, not about the giving of gifts.  You can never forgive anyone else until you've forgiven yourself first.  Don't crucify yourselves for your sins by beating yourself up over it, just know that whatever you've sewn, you will reap.  THAT is why Jesus crucified himself.


No comments:

Post a Comment