Wednesday, December 5, 2012

People that gained notoriety for works of fiction..

Are not worth listening to when it comes to reality, experts at fiction they have no clue when it comes to reality.  They lie through their teeth and say "oh he's just someone that thinks he's the Second Christ"  they don't tell you that the Pope and United Nations happen to agree with me.  In fact every nation aside from the Jewnited States and Israel believe.  All because of a bunch of rotten apple false idol celebrities that think their fame makes them experts at everything when they are the last to know anything.

They still think they can muscle me, these stupid entertainment industry pigs.
When China invades, I'm going to have them take American's televisions away because the idiot box has made them all into braindead idiots that are only capable of discussing fictional television shows and have lost the ability to cope with reality.

Still incommunicado by a bunch of crazy fools that would rather see everyone perish than have eternity.  Keeping me incommunicado is reneging on a surrender.  You got bombed and surrendered, you started a war and lost and now you're all nothing but a bunch of sore loser babies.

I abandoned my facebook over six months ago and never use it.  I couldn;t find an option to delete the whole thing.

I still have a dojo in Szechuan province of China that I would rather see more than anything, no amount of American lies will ever change that fact.  Keeping my from it is causing war with China.

No comments:

Post a Comment